At a recent banking conference, we asked a group of 60 industry leaders a simple question: “How many of you think your company has enough data?” 59 in 60 were confident they did. The marketing hurdle in the loan industry isn’t a lack of data. It’s how to mine that data, find what’s useful, spot trends, identify targets and reach those targets with an effective call to action. This isn’t simple. In fact, the more useful data you have, the more complex data mining and market segmentation can be.
Subscribe to Email Updates
Search the blog
- Small Business Auto Decisions – Strategies for deploying an auto decision strategy
- Small Business Auto Decisions – A look at how data analysis drives the decisions
- Small Business Auto Decisions – Are you really ready?
- Next Steps to Manage Your CRE Portfolio
- What a difference a year makes in walking the Hill