Everyone would probably agree that there is some uncertainty in our current economic environment. While there are many unknowns out there, one impacting the banking industry is how will this impact the commercial real estate market? While it is a vital question, it is a difficult one to answer and may be premature to speculate. […]
Get the latest from Baker Hill
Search the blog
- Additional Thoughts On Proactive Portfolio Risk Management
- A Data Driven Approach to Profitable Growth
- Four Keys to Managing Your CRE Portfolio Through Economic Changes
- How is the State of Your Commercial Real Estate Portfolio?
- Stopping the Spread of the Fastest Contagion In Banking During COVID-19 – Misinformation