Community banks are getting a reputational tailwind after doing their part to disburse the Small Business Association’s (SBA) Payroll Protection Program (PPP) loan funds to small businesses with Jim Cramer famously saying that he, “should have used a community bank” on CNBC. Community banks and credit unions have been the primary vehicle for small business […]
Get the latest from Baker Hill
Search the blog
- Additional Thoughts On Proactive Portfolio Risk Management
- A Data Driven Approach to Profitable Growth
- Four Keys to Managing Your CRE Portfolio Through Economic Changes
- How is the State of Your Commercial Real Estate Portfolio?
- Stopping the Spread of the Fastest Contagion In Banking During COVID-19 – Misinformation