As we run full speed toward the end of the year, many of us have favorite movies that get us into the spirit of the season. While holiday movies often help us escape from the hustle and bustle, there are several things we can also learn from them about commercial lending. More specifically from one […]
Get the latest from Baker Hill
Search the blog
- Additional Thoughts On Proactive Portfolio Risk Management
- A Data Driven Approach to Profitable Growth
- Four Keys to Managing Your CRE Portfolio Through Economic Changes
- How is the State of Your Commercial Real Estate Portfolio?
- Stopping the Spread of the Fastest Contagion In Banking During COVID-19 – Misinformation