It’s hard to even think back just a few short weeks ago when businesses across America were booming, the stock market was experiencing record highs and consumer confidence and spending was outstanding. In fact, U.S. businesses confidence was the highest it had been in more than a year. As reported March 1 from the Wall Street Journal and their […]
Get the latest from Baker Hill
Search the blog
- Additional Thoughts On Proactive Portfolio Risk Management
- A Data Driven Approach to Profitable Growth
- Four Keys to Managing Your CRE Portfolio Through Economic Changes
- How is the State of Your Commercial Real Estate Portfolio?
- Stopping the Spread of the Fastest Contagion In Banking During COVID-19 – Misinformation